Deniel is the Editor of Last Financier. His commentary is focused on the latest market trends and actionable trades in high-tech and healthcare. His investment research, with notable calls in 3D Printing, communication technologies and emerging oncology names, has been syndicated throughout leading financial media platforms across the web. Examples of Deniel’s work can be found on The Street, Seeking Alpha and GuruFocus.
Deniel holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Toronto, where he specialized in economics and finance. He holds a CFA Level 2 candidacy and previously led a team in the CFA Research Challenge. In his spare time Deniel enjoys staying active through a variety of sports and reading his magazine subscriptions.
Post written by Deniel Mero
- Radisys Q2 2015 Growth Being Overlooked In Favor of Margins - Software revenue increased by 46% from the previous quarter & 36% YoY, but the street is worrying about lighter than expected margins; which the company has taken steps to fixing in near term
- Pointer Taking Advantage of Internet of Things Movement in Transportation - Pointer Telocation is positioning to take advantage of the generational shift in the automobile industry. Investors could see upside of at least 150%
- Exa Riding The Growth In Auto Simulation Market - As more auto makers use simulations for testing, companies like Exa will become a more compelling investment for those interested in auto industry
- CafePress Rebounds As Founders Look to Right Ship - This article was written by Brandon DaSilva CafePress founders have returned to restore their company’s brand image Cash glut from divestitures is being used for stock repurchase. Plan is to reacquire 20% of the shares outstanding 2016 elections and Geeknet acquisition serve as tailwinds for CafePress moving forward Thriving US economy driving online sales There …
- What Geeknet’s Acquisition Means For e-Commerce Peers - Geeknet is on the verge of being acquired. Read what this transaction means for e-commerce valuations
- Avoid Shopify After Company Shoots Up Post-IPO - Shopify is up 66% post IPO and sporting crazy high valuation multiples. Here's why the hype is going to fade
- Two-Take Surges on Outlook and Digital Media Growth - Read what will drive Take-Two's operations in upcoming fiscal year
- Market Selling to Depomed’s Q1 Results Are Overdone - DEPO has seen a 20% decline after releasing Q1 results that came in below expectations. Read why markets have overlooked the company's growth prospects
- Radisys Restructuring Overshadows Company’s Value Proposition - Radisys reported Q1 2015 earnings that showed the company was progressing as planned with their strategic shift to a software based business. The market, however, is not agreeing.
- Radcom’s Q1 Earnings Were Adversely Affected by These 2 Extraneous Figures - Radcom announced Q1 earnings that were overlooked by market due to non-operating expenses. Read how these extraneous costs should be analyzed